Eyelash advice required!!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I dont really.mix j with c. I do use different thickness mixed if it suits client. I prefer 15 20 thickness xc

Sent from my GT-S5670 using SalonGeek

My first few sets I've let my client sleep while I count 1..2..3... -next eye same place- 1..2..3... I think I might have my own OCD but it seems to work as the look pretty even! :) x

ooh my fave topic big fat school broom lashes. we love doing them here, most of my customers love this look, long thick, but it only works on a few people , not everyone has 1.not that many lashes or 2 a really perfect lash line and eye shape, try not to piggy back but if you have to use a .1 dont over load. nice big fat school brooms do you remember those brooms they use to sweep the school hall floor with lol xxx

ooh my fave topic big fat school broom lashes. we love doing them here, most of my customers love this look, long thick, but it only works on a few people , not everyone has 1.not that many lashes or 2 a really perfect lash line and eye shape, try not to piggy back but if you have to use a .1 dont over load. nice big fat school brooms do you remember those brooms they use to sweep the school hall floor with lol xxx

Thanks so much for the advice! Yeah I also love the big look lol agreed it's not for everyone! Gonna practice a big set on our junior she already has big natural lashes!! Poor girl won't be able to open her eyes!! Lol xx

They looked fab.. in fact all of your photos were fantastic. I am really new to EE but would love to eventually give my Ladies the best look for their eyes and face rather than plonk the same old lashes on every time. Do you mix your lengths on every client to give certain effects? Any advise you could give me I would really appreciate. Thanks honey x

Im sure the others are more experienced to help... I look at their eyes, age and what they ask for. If they have small narrow eyes I do what I did with cheryl, If they are big I concentrate more on thickness.. I hate to admit it but I wing it in some ways. I design the 1st eye depending on what they want and what I think and keep track of what im using...then I copy it. I find the thinner lashes create just as good effect as a thicker one and i think they last longer xx In my opinion x[/QUOTE]

How can I view your pictures please?- great feedback- wondering if I could pick up some tips from you?- I'm on my iPhone though- don't know if I have to be on a laptop?!- I'm a welsh girl too- originally from Cwmbran!! TIA xxx

gosh I dont know. Um you could email me [email protected] and ill email you back with pics???

Im sure the others are more experienced to help... I look at their eyes, age and what they ask for. If they have small narrow eyes I do what I did with cheryl, If they are big I concentrate more on thickness.. I hate to admit it but I wing it in some ways. I design the 1st eye depending on what they want and what I think and keep track of what im using...then I copy it. I find the thinner lashes create just as good effect as a thicker one and i think they last longer xx In my opinion x

How can I view your pictures please?- great feedback- wondering if I could pick up some tips from you?- I'm on my iPhone though- don't know if I have to be on a laptop?!- I'm a welsh girl too- originally from Cwmbran!! TIA xxx[/QUOTE]

mine are on www.properprincess.com u looking again Weston training? xxx

Sent from my GT-S5670 using SalonGeek

Latest posts

Back