Eyelash advice

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

amwebster

Reaction score
A client of mine has removed her eyelash extensions herself (I did not put them in for her, was done by someone else), I'm not sure if she has been too impatient and harsh when removing them but has lost a lot of her own natural lashes! Any tips to help her own lashes grow quickly again? Thanks

A client of mine has removed her eyelash extensions herself (I did not put them in for her, was done by someone else), I'm not sure if she has been too impatient and harsh when removing them but has lost a lot of her own natural lashes! Any tips to help her own lashes grow quickly again? Thanks

Hi

Best advice you can give her is to leave them alone for a couple of weeks. Ask her not to put strips or cluster s on as this may pull out whatever natural lashes she has left.

She can wear mascara but be gentle taking it off.

I have heard that rubbing vaseline on them sometimes helps - not sure how effective this is!

If she is patient for a couple of weeks, she will see new growth coming through.

Hope this helps.

I used to wear cluster lashes all the time and was very naughty about pulling them out! my lashes were in a state and i started using lash conditioner on them and it really worked - i've never seem them so long! i bought the rapidlash one from boots, but there are loads of other ones which would prob work too and might b cheaper! xx

Thanks for the advice, I had her in last night to remove the second eye as think he scared herself a bit! Not as bad as she made out but he has taken out quite a lot of her lashes! Passed on all the advice and she seem happy now! She won't be taking out her own lashes again in a hurry!!

Latest posts

Back