Eyelash course help

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nat0088

Reaction score
Hi
Some advice I know there are already some out of date posts about this but none recently.
I am going to do a complete beginners lash extension course but I really want to do the best and most through training possibly. I have got mixed reviews on which one is best. I am between nouveau, eyelash emporium & flirties I would love the training to be longer than 1 day but can't find any that are please help if anyone from beginner level has had some good training with 1 or more of these companies thank you in advance.

Most beauty courses are 1 day now to be honest. I've heard amazing reviews about Nouveau lash training and know quite a few people going through it. They would probably make you do some case studies at home and then you'll have to submit them to become qualified. I'd contact them and see how they run and how everything works :) x

Most beauty courses are 1 day now to be honest. I've heard amazing reviews about Nouveau lash training and know quite a few people going through it. They would probably make you do some case studies at home and then you'll have to submit them to become qualified. I'd contact them and see how they run and how everything works :) x

Hi thanks for your reply.
I have contacted all 3 of them and they are all 1 Day with having to do case studies after I think I have found the best 3. They are quite different in price though but about £250 with nouveau being the highest which doesn't bother me if it's truly the best and I think it's also to do with your kit but don't want to spend a fortune on a kit if I don't need some of its contents I would rather buy what I need individually. If nouveau really are the best out of 3 I am happy to lay there price I just want the best. And dates at the moment for me are more suited with flirties but again if it means having the very best I will wait.
Just some many people have different experiences but will probably do nouveau just really hope it's worth it compared to the other 2.
Thanks so much again for your advice

I have just completed mine yesterday. With Shire beauty training and found them to be really good and their eyelash courses were on Sundays which suited me perfectly! The course was about £260 I think.

I have just completed mine yesterday. With Shire beauty training and found them to be really good and their eyelash courses were on Sundays which suited me perfectly! The course was about £260 I think.

I also just done a lash lift course with The Shire and cannot recommend them enough!

Have you had a chat with your flirties trainer?
The actual training day is only one day BUT it is actually more than that as you get ongoing support and help throughout your case studies and you also have access to the exclusive VIP group which gives you additional support and help. You can also opt to have another day with the trainer if you prefer to do the case studies in person or if you require any further help?

I also did mine with The Shire beauty training group. Your trainer should be open to popping in and having a chat before you leap in and do the course if that is what you want. Research and go who you feel comfortable with. Good luck!

Cannot recommend Nouveau enough! Loved my training so much (although this was about 8 years ago now!)

When I train my students they do 2 days 2 weeks apart so they can infill their model otherwise how else can this be covered.

Hi thanks for your reply.
I have contacted all 3 of them and they are all 1 Day with having to do case studies after I think I have found the best 3. They are quite different in price though but about £250 with nouveau being the highest which doesn't bother me if it's truly the best and I think it's also to do with your kit but don't want to spend a fortune on a kit if I don't need some of its contents I would rather buy what I need individually. If nouveau really are the best out of 3 I am happy to lay there price I just want the best. And dates at the moment for me are more suited with flirties but again if it means having the very best I will wait.
Just some many people have different experiences but will probably do nouveau just really hope it's worth it compared to the other 2.
Thanks so much again for your advice

Hi, Who did you end up training with and how was your experience if you don't mind me asking please as I am looking to train in this course too but I am stuck between the 3

Hi, Who did you end up training with and how was your experience if you don't mind me asking please as I am looking to train in this course too but I am stuck between the 3

Unfortunately, the original poster hasn’t logged into Salon Geek since creating the thread, so you may prefer to start a new one of your own instead :)

Latest posts

Back