Eyelash course

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ShelleyLloydy

Reaction score
Hi all
Iam shelley iam 38 year old and iam thinking of doing a eyelash extension course in the Norfolk Norwich area just wondering if anybody could tell me what to expect on the course as I suffer with dyslexia and not sure if I will be able to do all the written work could anybody help with any advice thank you Shelley x

Some companies offer to do the theory online which helps as you can do it at your own pace and then you only need to focus on the practical on the training day x

Hi ShelleyLloydy,

I done my individual eyelash exstension course with Norwich School of Beauty, most of the theory was online with just a few class based questions. This was not a test, more of a discussion. The training there was great and doing the online theory meant I really got to learn the treatment in my own fine. Give them a call and explain your apprehension and I am sure they will be able to reassure you.

Wishing you all the best

You would be in amazing hands with a lady called Michelle Ryan, if you pm me I can put you in touch with her or just search Michelle Ryan on fb x

Hi ShelleyLloydy,

If I can help at all let me know, I’m a Norfolk lash trainer and have helped students previously with dyslexia, you really don’t need to worry about the theory side at all as there’s lots of ways to work around it :)

Michelle xx

Ps thank you for recommending me Bonkers xx

Latest posts

Back