Eyelash courses

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Becca@PolishedToPerfection

Reaction score
Hi, I want to start offering eyelash extensions but haven't got a clue where to start! Who's the best to train with? X

Sent from my HTC Desire S using Tapatalk 2

I also want to do this but not sure what the best courses are we have a marvellash course up in aberdeen which is rubbish so I was wondering what other people there is to train with in my area. So annoying

I don't know anything about eyelashes so I don't know where to start! Lol x

I did my training with nouveau contour about 3 years ago. It's all very professional and the product is fab, I've never wanted to swap the results are beautiful! You can also do the training through the creative academy's now which is even better as you get more options and more help and advice.

Have a look at flirties by beautytrix they do one to one training and have trainers up and down the country also the price is for a full kit and training :)

Have a look at flirties by beautytrix they do one to one training and have trainers up and down the country also the price is for a full kit and training :)

The only thing that's worrying me is that it's only a one day course. I've no experience at all I've never even worn false lashes myself! X

Thank you guys so much

The only thing that's worrying me is that it's only a one day course. I've no experience at all I've never even worn false lashes myself! X

Akthough It's a one day course it's usually one to one so easier to learn with direct attention also your learning doesn't stop there you have to submit case studies and have back up of your trainer as long as you want it. Much more personal.

Latest posts

Back