eyelash enhancements

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sugarbabe

Reaction score
Well girlies I am sitting here looking pretty damn good with my permed and tinted eyelashes, shaped and tinted brows, and just the slightest enhancements (false lashes) - even if I do say so myself!!!

I have just done a one-day course and was really impressed with the training and can't wait to get going!!! Just wanted to pass this on as a lot of short courses get a bad press, but I feel entirely confident in my abilities having completed this one.

And more than anything, I really enjoyed spending some time learning a new skill and also being pampered into the bargain. I felt so pleased I just wanted to share xxxxx

Congratulations sugarbabe, one more tool under your belt.

But do you mind if I ask who you did this course with? It's just that I've been thinking about it for a while now, and I know that they run these courses in Capital's branches, but I don't know how good they are.

GlitzyGirl said:

But do you mind if I ask who you did this course with? It's just that I've been thinking about it for a while now, and I know that they run these courses in Capital's branches, but I don't know how good they are.

if your eyes are anything like your lovely little girl's then you definitely won't need a treatment....! I did mine at Sally's with Salon Systems, the trainer was called Rachel and she was very good. I would recommend it. I think they also run courses at Capital.

x

Hi GlitzyGirl

I've done quite a few of the courses held at Capital. Most of them are run by training solutions who are the trainers for the SalonSytem products. I personnaly think the courses are very good, certainly worth the money and you feel confident enough to carry out that treatment on your own.

I've just recently completed their Chi Skincare 2 day course. It was great, the products are lovely to use and the treatment it self was wonderfully relaxing.

I'll stop rambling now!!!:o

HTH!
GlitzyGirl said:

sarahp said:
Hi GlitzyGirl

I've done quite a few of the courses held at Capital. Most of them are run by training solutions who are the trainers for the SalonSytem products. I personnaly think the courses are very good, certainly worth the money and you feel confident enough to carry out that treatment on your own.

I've just recently completed their Chi Skincare 2 day course. It was great, the products are lovely to use and the treatment it self was wonderfully relaxing.

I'll stop rambling now!!!:o

HTH!

I'm so impressed I am definitely going to book to do other courses with them - the facials one sounds lovely, and luxury manicure too.

sugarbabe said:
if your eyes are anything like your lovely little girl's then you definitely won't need a treatment....! I did mine at Sally's with Salon Systems, the trainer was called Rachel and she was very good. I would recommend it. I think they also run courses at Capital.

x

Thanks for the compliment sugarbabe, but afraid not, I have beady green/blue eyes.
But getting back to the subject, you and sarahp have helped make my mind up. I am going to research the dates and costs.

Thank you both
xx

would LOVE to doi this course - but never seen it advertised at the sally's local to me! do you mind telling me how much it cost please?

thanks x

Bud said:
would LOVE to doi this course - but never seen it advertised at the sally's local to me! do you mind telling me how much it cost please?

thanks x

The whole day was £105 plus VAT, but you could do just the perming £65 (I think), or just the tinting and enhancements and I don't know how much that would be.

x

thank-you!!!

x

sugarbabe said:
The whole day was £105 plus VAT, but you could do just the perming £65 (I think), or just the tinting and enhancements and I don't know how much that would be.

x

That's the price I've got, the only problem is, I keep sending Capital e-mails to see if there's places available and they never reply.
I might have to be a bit tough on them, sometimes that's the only thing that works.

ooooooo anyone near me - fancies a new client ????

i love having my eyelashes permed - though had them done on too small rollers once and omg too curly and when i put mascara on i could have cried they were like spiders legs - just awful ! but i was patient and waited for them to relax !

Ive had them done 3 times now and they really do enhance the eyes and give the illusion of longer luscious lashes ! yummy especially for someone like me whos lashes are soooooooooo short - need all the help i can get !

kx

GlitzyGirl said:
That's the price I've got, the only problem is, I keep sending Capital e-mails to see if there's places available and they never reply.
I might have to be a bit tough on them, sometimes that's the only thing that works.

I know the training co-ordinator at Capital left before Christmas and I'm not sure if they have got a replacement. It might be worth ringing your branch directly or even Training Solutions for details of when and where the courses run. I know in my area there has to be a minimum of 4 people to train before they will run the course.

I'll try giving them a call, or even pop in there. I like to sort things out in person.

Heya!
If you dont mind me asking, which product range are you using for your eyelash enhancements? I have just started doing them in the salon where i work and the resukts can be really varied in the amount of time they last!
What do you think of it? Do they feel secure? It is the adhesive mostly I think isnt great quality!
If anyone can recommend a good range I would be really greatful! Thanks xxx

kitkat said:
Heya!
If you dont mind me asking, which product range are you using for your eyelash enhancements? I have just started doing them in the salon where i work and the resukts can be really varied in the amount of time they last!
What do you think of it? Do they feel secure? It is the adhesive mostly I think isnt great quality!
If anyone can recommend a good range I would be really greatful! Thanks xxx

I'm using Salon Systems at the mo, but can only get hold of Amirose curlers for the perms at my local Capital. they are cheaper than the Salon System ones but are differently sized, so the Amirose small are about the same as SS medium. Can't imagine anyone needing the Amirose large ones - they would have to have mega long lashes!!!

The enhancements are also Salon System's as is the glue, and I am happy with the quality but then I haven't been doing it for very long!!! First full paying client tomorrow evening so wish me luck!

xxxxx

Hi All, I just wanted to say I did the course at my local Sally's (with rachel) and she does make you feel confident in doing everything, she has actually trained me in, Nail extensions, waxing, eyelas/eyebrow enhancements and went to their head office inRuislip to do make-up course, Rachel is one of the best trainers I have come accross..
sugarbabe said:
I'm using Salon Systems at the mo, but can only get hold of Amirose curlers for the perms at my local Capital. they are cheaper than the Salon System ones but are differently sized, so the Amirose small are about the same as SS medium. Can't imagine anyone needing the Amirose large ones - they would have to have mega long lashes!!!

The enhancements are also Salon System's as is the glue, and I am happy with the quality but then I haven't been doing it for very long!!! First full paying client tomorrow evening so wish me luck!

xxxxx

sugarbabe said:
Well girlies I am sitting here looking pretty damn good with my permed and tinted eyelashes, shaped and tinted brows, and just the slightest enhancements (false lashes) - even if I do say so myself!!!

I have just done a one-day course and was really impressed with the training and can't wait to get going!!! Just wanted to pass this on as a lot of short courses get a bad press, but I feel entirely confident in my abilities having completed this one.

And more than anything, I really enjoyed spending some time learning a new skill and also being pampered into the bargain. I felt so pleased I just wanted to share xxxxx

How long does the tint/perm/false lashes last for?

NAIL FRENZY said:
How long does the tint/perm/false lashes last for?

We were told around 6 to 8 weeks.

And just as an update (I am sooooo pleased) I have already got enough bookings to cover the cost of the course and kit!!!!!!! And I only did it 10 days ago. And my eyelashes still look fab too.

Can you tell I'm quite excited!!!!:D :D :D

sugarbabe said:
We were told around 6 to 8 weeks.

And just as an update (I am sooooo pleased) I have already got enough bookings to cover the cost of the course and kit!!!!!!! And I only did it 10 days ago. And my eyelashes still look fab too.

Can you tell I'm quite excited!!!!:D :D :D

That's it sugarbabe,
Your excitement says it all. I am definitely going for this course. The only thing is the next one isn't until November, and I don't know if I want to wait that long.

Oh I hope you find one sooner - its a perfect preholiday treatment, and you can combine it with a nail shape and polish or simple IHM while you wait for the perm to do its work!

Latest posts

Back