Eyelash extension course

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GemmaDewy

Reaction score
Hi,

Can anyone recommend a good place to do an eyelash extension course please? I am based in the Croydon area.

Thanks,

Gemma

Layla Hinchen is brilliant X

Hi,

Can anyone recommend a good place to do an eyelash extension course please? I am based in the Croydon area.

Thanks,

Gemma

Hi, did you find a good place ? I am looking to do the same and still struggling to find a good reliable place to do the course with.

If you don't mind traveling, can def recommend Cheryl Cole training in Huntingdon

Hi, did you find a good place ? I am looking to do the same and still struggling to find a good reliable place to do the course with.

Hiya, I haven't carried out the course as of yet but I am booked on one for March 1st at the beauty training studio in croydon. I have heard good reviews about them but will post my own as soon as I have been on it

If you don't mind traveling, can def recommend Cheryl Cole training in Huntingdon

Thank you, however I have found somewhere and I am booked in for 1st March! Thanks anyway! X

Hi,

Thanks,

Gemma

We're Omni Academy of Beauty, we're based in Walton on Thames and We offer a nationally recognised qualification in Eyelash Extensions. This is a 1 day course. For more information, call 01932 232322 or email[email protected].

Latest posts

Back