Eyelash extension course

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fingers and toes

Reaction score
Hi Ladies.
I would like your opinion on what course you have taken to do semi permanent lashes.
And what company you would recommend please?
I live in Nottinghamshire.
Any advice would be great.
Thank you
Carla

Have a look at flirties.co.uk Hun trainers up and down the country, some doing one to one training, very competitively priced and constant trainer support after training [emoji106][emoji106]

Have a look at flirties.co.uk Hun trainers up and down the country, some doing one to one training, very competitively priced and constant trainer support after training [emoji106][emoji106]
Thank you I have had a look at their site and looks really good. The price came up at £xxx including vat. Does that sound about right?
I've wasted so much money on cheap courses. Jumped in before I did my research. I did a one day acrylic and gel course - yes one day and it was terrible!
I since then took my training at CND. Still practising but hopefully it will fall into place at some point! Xx

[course includes product - price edited]

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you I have had a look at their site and looks really good. The price came up at £xxx including vat. Does that sound about right?
I've wasted so much money on cheap courses. Jumped in before I did my research. I did a one day acrylic and gel course - yes one day and it was terrible!
I since then took my training at CND. Still practising but hopefully it will fall into place at some point! Xx

Yep that's the correct price and that's for all your training, kit and after care.

I trained with flirties in January after doing a lot of research and asking about. Sooooo glad I did, Fantasic training, products and service. I'm now saving up to do the volume course with them :)

I trained with flirties in January after doing a lot of research and asking about. Sooooo glad I did, Fantasic training, products and service. I'm now saving up to do the volume course with them :)
Thank you ladies. I have booked my course with flirties

Latest posts

Back