Eyelash extension courses in workingham,Berkshire

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

p_hoarau

Reaction score
hi, ladiesssss..

im looking for a courses in eyelash extension but cant find any around me, so any1 knows a good company near me coz i live in Arborfield and looking to extend me treatment by doing eyelash extension,any1 can tell me any company near me that offer training in eyelash extension.

thanks
:)

Have you tried Southern Beauty in Wokingham?

nope,never heard of them?are they good?

Hello, yes we run eyelash extension training in Wokingham. We use the Marvelash products and have had great feedback about them. We have a couple of courses lined up for March and April, so let me know if you are interested. www.southernbeauty.co.uk All courses currently have 20% off them aswell! every little helps!

Amanda

Hi There
There is a course in individual semi permanent eyelash extensions run from Pinewood Studios in Iver Heath which is not a million miles away from you....if you go to www.eyelashemporium.com the dates for April are listed and if you are looking any further in advance let me know and I can provide you with dates.
Regards
Vicki x

Latest posts

Back