Eyelash extension gel pads

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dgelite

Reaction score
Hi Everyone

Could anyone please recommend a gel pad to use under the eyes during lash extensions? i have tried tape - don't like it - I am using marvel lash anti wrinkle gel patches at present - had a couple of issues though - gel has leaked out on a couple of occasions and stuck to the lashes?:sad:

Always get mine from lashbase ;)

Thank you - just had a look on their website.

I get mine from lash base too xx

Hi

I've been using eyelash emporium. Wish lashbase pads do you use as they offer a few.

Thanks

Sam

Has anyone tried lashbase lashes and glue etc? Looking for a good brand to use? Thank you :)

I use lashbase sensitive glue and have had no probs. It's fume less and you can also use with open eye HTH

'Lashbase eye pads' :) I've tried loads from lots of recommended brands and these have been by far the best. Not gooey, stay in place, not too thick, excellent shape and bonus they are good value, highly recommended xx

Lashperfect do both original and gentle gel patches defo best in my option

Have a look around, there is different type of gel pads on the market, anti wrinkle gel pads, lint free ones and also dry ones. They each work slightly different and have a different degree of stickiness so that you dont need to use tape in some cases so its maybe worth trying to find out which type works best for you, then it will be easier to find the right supplier once you inow what you are looking for.

Latest posts

Back