Eyelash extension glue

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LanaDawn

Reaction score
Is there anywhere I can buy flirties eyelash extension glue without paying an extra £10 just for delivery and VAT?
Also, is this the best glue? I am looking for a glue that has limited fumes, bond quickly and lasts long. Anyone have and tips?

I don't think you can buy it anywhere else Hun. Delivery prices are shocking. I'm currently finishing up my bottle of flirties, it's really good!! I think I'm going to try sky glue next (eBay) I've heard great things about it. How long have you been lashing? Do you need a slow/medium/fast setting glue? Xxx

LashHaven Fierce £19.99 and £3 signed postage. Join Lash Obsession - UK GROUP, awesome support page with all things lashes!

Thanks, I I sent an invite to join last night and I'm still waiting what is lash heaven fierce? What kind of glue is it? Does it last? Strong fumes? I haven't heard of this one x

Aren't they?! I am shocked. I have been lashing since July last year. I have used blink and eyeluvlashes glue and none of them work for me at all. They dry too slow and don't stay on for long. I am getting quicker I'd say I'd like a medium to quick drying glue about 3-4 seconds. I tried to buy lash perfect glue (which I was recommended by my tutor) but lash perfect wouldnt sell me it unless I paid £90 for some pack? So you would recommend flirties? Why the change? X

Flirties glue is good but the new marvel lash fast set is just as good( I've used flirties for a long time and the marvel lash one for about a year now) and available from my wholesaler so not spending money on postage costs which really does keep the price down

Flirties glue is good but the new marvel lash fast set is just as good( I've used flirties for a long time and the marvel lash one for about a year now) and available from my wholesaler so not spending money on postage costs which really does keep the price down

I've also been using the new formula marvel lash fast setting adhesive and it does the job perfectly lashes stay in place and easily available from wholesalers X

Which flirties glue is the best? Ultra or expert? I am seeing too many good reviews on it. I might just have to bite the bullet I'm telling myself I shouldn't be scrimping over a quality item!

They are both good LanaDawn, just depends on how fast a lasher you are, off the top of my head they are different setting speeds :) xxx

i used to use flirts but also because of cost i switched I'm now using the blink

Both the flirties ultra and expert are fab adhesives but you just have to pick the one thats more suitable to the speed you work at plus take in to account you temperature and humidity levels in the room you are working in. You can also go on to the flirties page and request samples if you want to try them out.

so as i am reading i would say flirties seems to be top pick ?

Eyelash Emporium! I've used tons if brands and this is the best I've found so far. Xx

Lashbase extreme plus adhesive is the best glue i've used so far, set's in 2-3 second.

I use Flirties and I think it's the one I prefer, I've tried marvelash and eyelash emporium.

lashbase extreme plus all the way!

any hear anything about lash haven fierce ??

Is there anywhere I can buy flirties eyelash extension glue without paying an extra £10 just for delivery and VAT?
Also, is this the best glue? I am looking for a glue that has limited fumes, bond quickly and lasts long. Anyone have and tips?

Just wondering if you could tell me where I would find the remover for sky glue ?? Really considering getting it xx

Hiya, I've used lash perfect glue and marvel lash. Lash perfect definitely sets quicker but I do find marvel lash lasts longer and does dry pretty fast too! I use the sensitive one so more gentle around the eyes as the fumes are limited - infact hardly any at all!

I'm struggling with high humidity in my shop so I'm wondering what the best glue would be too, any help would be great thanks

Latest posts

Back