Eyelash extension help! Sty in eye

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

a_moore1545

Reaction score
I am practicing eyelash extensions, and I applied some to the outer eye on a friend on Sunday. She woke up Monday morning with swollen eyes, and once the swelling went down she was irritated and itchy. I have done them for her once about 6 months ago, whole eye, with no reaction or irritation. This time I used a different glue. She came in today, Tuesday, and upon inspection I did not see any remaining glue left on the skin, nor were any of the lashes touching the baseline. A couple have lashes had stuck together, but no clumping. She does have a small sty forming, so I am wondering not only what caused this, but how I should proceed from here. Tonight I tried removing them altogether, but my adhesive remover does not seem to be strong enough for this new glue (again, no problems using with the first glue I had). I was able to unstick the lashes that had stuck together, and lightly massaged grapeseed oil and applied hot compresses hoping to soothe the area and loosen up the glue simultaneously. Any advice on what to do next would be GREATLY appreciated!! Thank god she's my best friend!!

Latest posts

Back