Quantcast

Eyelash extension help!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

Rachelb96

Reaction score
Hello I was wondering if anyone has some advice on lash glue.
I've been lashes a few clients and they've been messaging me back saying they have lost quite a few with in the first 2 days. I trained with lully lash and I'm not sure if it's the glue or if I'm doing anything wrong.
Thank you in advance if any one replies ☺

KGsalon

Reaction score
Hello I was wondering if anyone has some advice on lash glue.
I've been lashes a few clients and they've been messaging me back saying they have lost quite a few with in the first 2 days. I trained with lully lash and I'm not sure if it's the glue or if I'm doing anything wrong.
Thank you in advance if any one replies [emoji5]️

Hey Rachel,

I use a really good glue. If you inbox me I can tell you about it etc. They will defo last and can show you how to use it.

cazjp69

Reaction score
Have a look at flirties.co.uk they got sample packs of their adhesive for you to try out [emoji106][emoji106]

S&G Beauty Bar

Reaction score
Hi how long have you been lashing for? And is this happening with all your clients?
It could be the glue, or your technique.
Does your glue need a really good shake before you use it?
Have a good look at the drop of glue you pour out. If it's watery I don't always use the first drop, and use the second drop instead.

sonia shpak

Reaction score
I have tried a few glues and recently tried black advanced glue from eyelash emporium it's been great especially for Volume lashes.

Latest posts