Eyelash extension help!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rachelb96

Reaction score
Hello I was wondering if anyone has some advice on lash glue.
I've been lashes a few clients and they've been messaging me back saying they have lost quite a few with in the first 2 days. I trained with lully lash and I'm not sure if it's the glue or if I'm doing anything wrong.
Thank you in advance if any one replies ☺️

Hello I was wondering if anyone has some advice on lash glue.
I've been lashes a few clients and they've been messaging me back saying they have lost quite a few with in the first 2 days. I trained with lully lash and I'm not sure if it's the glue or if I'm doing anything wrong.
Thank you in advance if any one replies [emoji5]️

Hey Rachel,

I use a really good glue. If you inbox me I can tell you about it etc. They will defo last and can show you how to use it.

Have a look at flirties.co.uk they got sample packs of their adhesive for you to try out [emoji106][emoji106]

Hi how long have you been lashing for? And is this happening with all your clients?
It could be the glue, or your technique.
Does your glue need a really good shake before you use it?
Have a good look at the drop of glue you pour out. If it's watery I don't always use the first drop, and use the second drop instead.

I have tried a few glues and recently tried black advanced glue from eyelash emporium it's been great especially for Volume lashes.

Latest posts

Back