Eyelash extension help

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Laura95

Reaction score
Hi, im a newly qualified eyelash tech. I did a course in individual lash extensions but now I’m just a bit confused. The individuals give a lovely natural look which is great for some clients but a lot of my client base will be performers and they want volume and a dramatic look... what is the best method for this other than Russian because I obviously can’t train in that yet until I have more experience in individuals. There’s so much conflicting advise online I’m just a bit overwhelmed! Any help would be really appreciated! Thanks in advance!

Hi, im a newly qualified eyelash tech. I did a course in individual lash extensions but now I’m just a bit confused. The individuals give a lovely natural look which is great for some clients but a lot of my client base will be performers and they want volume and a dramatic look... what is the best method for this other than Russian because I obviously can’t train in that yet until I have more experience in individuals. There’s so much conflicting advise online I’m just a bit overwhelmed! Any help would be really appreciated! Thanks in advance!
Try doing hybrids , 2 strand fan on 1 lash then 1 strand on 1 lash YouTube has a lot of amazing tutorials on hybrid sets

Hi I've just recently trained as well and I find that the silk individual lashes give more of a dramatic look and mink and more natural. They're obviously not as dramatic as russian ones. Hope that helps

I got the ellipse flat lashes from flirties which give a more dramatic look and love them

Just practice, practice, practice with your classics first. I sell classics as a natural extension to what they already have. There are clientele out there that want a natural look. It is hard as most of my clients prefer volume and I prefer volume myself.

You could try a mixed tray of flat lashes, and mix these in with your normal classic lashes. Flat lashes do give a slightly more dramatic look, however, on their own can sometimes look a little too plasticy.

Latest posts

Back