Eyelash extension protection

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

China Rose

Reaction score
Hi all,

Just wondering if anyone has any ideas on how to provide extra protection for ourselves and clients when doing eyelash extensions? I will be asking clients to wear a mask and I will of course be in PPE. I was thinking more of a perspex dome or half tunnel shape but slightly sloped (bit like a visor)that sits over the bridge of the nose area so that we can still access the lashes but the client's breath is directed away? There are a lot of poorly made face coverings out there that clients come in with that don't really cover their nose and cheeks properly so rather than providing a disposable one to every lash client, I though this might be a good option. What are your thoughts? And does this thing already exist??

Update - I've found a few screens that have been produced for facials etc. Safe-guard treatment shield which slots into your face cradle part of your couch. Lemi do a spa shield which is a contoured screen on a stand with castors and Ellisons do something similar.

Latest posts

Back