Eyelash extension removal- do you charge?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

allieXayrshire

Reaction score
i was wondering if any of you charge to remove a full set of semi permanent lashes? and if so how much roughly and how long would you book out?

I do loads of lashes but have never had anyone have a full removal so im a bit unsure whether to charge or not. This particular client had a set applied for a holiday and loved them but decided when she came back they were annoying so would like them off so shes not exactly a regular lash client. I have seen them and they are still as good as when they were applied so it really is pretty much removing a full set thanks for your help xx

Hi, I do not charge any of my clients for removal of lash extensions I applied, because if otherwise I find people try to remove lash extensions themselves (to save money) and then feeling that lash extensions have damaged their lashes... However, if it is a person that has not done them with me, then I would charge them approx. 10 - 15 £ depending on how many they have on. Usually it takes me approx. 20 - 25 mins to remove quite full lashes.

hello

i can't offer any information as i'm only doing my lash training this week *gulp* but i just have a few questions/comments about not charging. i don't know if it's bad practice to charge for these kinds of services? i'm not at the stage yet of doing treatments on clients. also, you say on your websitethat you have some mobile appointments available, surely if it was a mobile appointment you would have to charge something to cover your own costs (eg. petrol, accounting for ware and tare of your vehicle, your time) i wonder if anybody factors in a potential removal into their original price?

x

thanks for your replies

I only do a little mobile these days for clients that are out of the way of the salon and these clients have been regulars for a while. I would probably just charge a little to cover petrol etc as they have been regulars but this particular client comes to the salon but is not a regular lash extension client. For regular clients i dont think i would want to charge as they may just be having a break or will end up with them back on at some point but then i think you wouldnt book out time to soak off someones nails and do it free so i wasnt sure what to do

Hey, I made my prices so that removal is included, I have found that all my clients come back for removal and seem quite pleased when I mention removal is included, but i'm not doing it for free and it stops clients damaging their own lashes.

I agree with oddball, you have to charge for removal. To cover your cost, training, labour, and implements..

I charge £15 for removal to prevent client from damaging their own lashes (like pulling their own lashes (for the love of god!!):grr:

Otherwise she will have you running around for every removal she wants free of charge for different treatments.

Tolly x

Latest posts

Back