Eyelash extension removal

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Faylizzie

Reaction score
Hiya,

May be a daft question but want to make sure I'm professional at the appointment so thought id check :)

I've just been asked by a new client if I can remove her eyelash extensions (I didn't apply them)
I've only ever removed my own before and know the procedure, I just wanted to check that's it's the same procedure for all lash brands (I use lash perfect) she doesn't know what brand if lashes was applied, will the lash perfect remover remove any brand of eyelash extensions?

Also do I need to Patch Test the remover before doing it? I checked my manual an couldn't find anything about patch tasting to remove them but as I thought id better check before doing it.

Thanks xxxxxx

Hi, I would patch test for the debonder as I was taught to patch test for primer, adhesive, sealent and debonder. I should think they are all more or less the same formula with a different name but I may be wrong I'm just starting out myself. As for removing them you just coat the 2 micro brushes in the debonder and stroke the lashes until they fall off. If you're removing quite a few you can get a disposable eyeshadow applicator and use this instead of the bottom micro brush and you can remove them quicker. Hope this helps :)

Hi, I would patch test for the debonder as I was taught to patch test for primer, adhesive, sealent and debonder. I should think they are all more or less the same formula with a different name but I may be wrong I'm just starting out myself. As for removing them you just coat the 2 micro brushes in the debonder and stroke the lashes until they fall off. If you're removing quite a few you can get a disposable eyeshadow applicator and use this instead of the bottom micro brush and you can remove them quicker. Hope this helps :)

Nice to see you picked something up on your training Emma!:wink2:

Thank you :) I hope it doesn't take long she only had them applied in Saturday so I'm guessing it's going to be a full set to remove xxxxx

Well what can I say, had some excellent training ha

Latest posts

Back