Eyelash extension training and tinting???

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Miss Pink23

Reaction score
I wasnt 100% sure of where to post this thresd, but as eyelashes are hair I went with this one!!

Anyway, Im interested in training in eyelash extensions-which or where is the best place to train; also I would ideally like to offer tinting as well, is it possible to train in tinting with out training in all aspects of beauty as well???

Thanks
x

hi ya, im going on training with Lash perfect. purely as i couldnt afford some of the others which looked great. BUt im hoping they are good.

Just a boost for my post as really would appreciate any help and advise.
Thanks

I wasnt 100% sure of where to post this thresd, but as eyelashes are hair I went with this one!!

Anyway, Im interested in training in eyelash extensions-which or where is the best place to train; also I would ideally like to offer tinting as well, is it possible to train in tinting with out training in all aspects of beauty as well???

Thanks
x

Flirties offer eyelash extension training on a 121 basis or group basis and are reasonably priced,

yes you can train in eye lash tinting as a single unit with out having to train in other beauty areas, hth :hug:

Latest posts

Back