Eyelash extensions adhesion problem and advice

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lashtechinthemaking

Reaction score
I am studying online for lash technician courses. Iv to hand in 3 models examples of classic , partial and Russian and hybrid lashes.
I have the lashbase adhesive glue and practising on strip practise lashes from eyelash excellence on a manniquin head. However when I apply the lashes they keep falling off almost instantly and the glue never seems to dry. Am I doing something wrong? I have tried about 10-15 times. The glue clumps up and sticks to the gel pads underneath or the lashes clump together BUT the false lash falls off

Also how do I start the process of partial eye lash extensions in order to get the perfect set to pass and qualify
Plus any advice or tips to get good looking extensions for someone just starting out would be amazing. I have my deadline to pass soon but for some reason my lashes won’t stick and the ones that do are clumped and stuck to the gel pad underneath , after this I then plan on spendOMG loads of time practising it all

Last edited:
I’m a newbie and doing eye lash course on line the glue I got as part of the starter kit is pants and doesn’t stick the lash to the natural lashes I was told to add more glue to get it to hol but all that did was clump the lashes and stick them to the gel pads underneath!! It’s made me lose my confidence and I’m panicking as to how to do it.

does anyone have any tips or advice as to how to get started or tips on how to help me

Please know due to the lockdown I’m working on a manniquin and lash strips which makes tinting and lifting and adding extensions even harder !!!!!

first one Iv to do is a partial set

Need help ASAP Iv to hand one on Tuesday !!!!

Latest posts

Back