Eyelash extensions course

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

abbie12

Reaction score
Hello,
I’ve been thinking about doing an eyelash extension course for a while; but due to being in lockdown I was thinking of using my time to do an online course? What are people’s opinions on this? What courses would you recommend or Would I be better off doing it when the lock down is over?

Hi Abbie, I would use this time at home to watch as many YouTube clips as you can on eyelash extensions and products and maybe follow a few therapists on Instagram. Then once the lockdown has finished I would go on a proper course so you can have that one to one time with someone who can answer all your questions and really show you how to do it. You could even order a practice dummy head and some strip lashes, tweeters, glue and a pot of extension lashes and do some practising while in lockdown, as this is the most time consuming while learning how to lash. You can do the best training in the world but it’s practising afterwards that will make you a great lash technician. You will be a master then on your training day! It’s a really fun and rewarding skill and I really miss it[emoji24] and I’m sure you will love it too

On which course is better, I’ve been lashing for 8/9 years so I’m a bit rusty on that but I trained with iLash designer and they were great. You need to do research into courses and write a shortlist depending on your area and things like how many students per class (less is better) and if the training is really cheap that normally says something! You want to proudly show off your lash certificate on your wall and I personally think you should get it included with training, rather than paying extra for it!! Which I’ve heard of

On which course is better, I’ve been lashing for 8/9 years so I’m a bit rusty on that but I trained with iLash designer and they were great. You need to do research into courses and write a shortlist depending on your area and things like how many students per class (less is better) and if the training is really cheap that normally says something! You want to proudly show off your lash certificate on your wall and I personally think you should get it included with training, rather than paying extra for it!! Which I’ve heard of

thank you for your advice! Will defiantly take that on board, it’s helped me a lot!

I was totally against online courses but then Covid happened, I made had no choice but to offer online courses for my students. Our courses are exceptional - the feedback we get is amazing. We have put so much indepth information into them and they are really easy to understand. Our courses are abt accredited and You can find out courses here
Courses.enhanceandpamper.com

Latest posts

Back