Eyelash extensions falling out after 1/2 days

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lashesbeauty

Reaction score
Ive just had a phonecall from a very irate mother of a girl whose semi permanent eyelashes i did the other day. She said that most of the lashes had fallen out within a day!! Ive never had this problem before. Im just wondering if anypne could give me some advice on the matter? I followed all the correct procedures and explained all after care advice even though shes had the lashes done before. Naturally im refunding all the money as well

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek

Hi, ask her to come and see you herself so you can access the lash situation yourself, do not "re-fund" until you see them and have a chat about it. Were her lashes in good condition before you put them on? If so did u put the correct length on for her natural lashes, eg so they were not too thick or heavy? as I know people always want what isn't always best for them so I always explain to them they should have what is going to suit their lashes as they won't last, what works for one lash client may not work for them, if you know what I mean!!  why did the customer not phone herself?? My alarm bells are ringing???? Get in touch with her and ask her to come in herself and see you, Let me know how you get on? 

Naturally im refunding all the money as well

Why would you naturally refund the money hun?

I agree with all the comments above.

If you have never had problems with any other clients then I would assume the problem is down to the client, not you.

I also would want to see her myself (and not discuss it with the mother).

I would call the client and ask her to come and see you as soon as possible so that you may assess the lash loss. You can also chat through her aftercare and see if you can get to the bottom of why she has lost so many (although clients aren't always as honest as they could be)! :eek: It's often difficult to do this without sounding like you're accusing them so I usually just say "Right, let go through everything to see if we can get to the bottom of why you have lost these lashes"

Certainly, if you feel it is down to something you have done, I would refund but I wouldn't do this automatically.

Thanks for the advice!

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek

Latest posts

Back