Work Showcase Eyelash extensions, feedback please

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Natalie__x

Reaction score
Hi everyone, a few weeks ago I done an eyelash extension course, I find myself really shaky to start with but I am getting better but makes it harder trying to get the lashes on. Also I done my sister in laws last night but I just couldn’t get the pads or tape to stick so ended up getting the lashes stuck a few times and even had 2 extension on her bottom lashes 🤦‍♀️ Here are 3 sets that I have done, just wanted some feedback please. I think I am too hard on myself, sometimes I get a lash on but it doesn’t look right then I take it off, my trainer says I am too hard on myself, I also find that they stick to the end of the lash but not the root so when I brush them they fall out. They could also do with being a bit fuller but the lady that trained me told me to give myself a 2 hour limit. I do struggle with the inner and outer corners as well

Attachments

• 74282A3A-C677-437F-8024-AEDBA2C0F998.jpeg
    74282A3A-C677-437F-8024-AEDBA2C0F998.jpeg
    368.8 KB · Views: 140
  • 0125BE46-4C4E-41D8-8A10-1D587551EEB7.png
    0125BE46-4C4E-41D8-8A10-1D587551EEB7.png
    2.5 MB · Views: 224
  • 7B2F9597-2CB4-45A6-A09A-7AE4B1D36846.jpeg
    7B2F9597-2CB4-45A6-A09A-7AE4B1D36846.jpeg
    77.5 KB · Views: 139
These are great for the start of your lash journey! Well done! Try concentrate on lashing as many lashes as possible, I can see you’ve missed a few on the inner and outer corners. Deffo also focus on your isolation, we don’t want any lashes stuck to each other, hold the lash in place for 10 seconds before you let go! Overall your direction is great for a beginner however I can see a few have not got the correct placement! For your placement you need to go 1mm away from the base and you want it to connect at the base rather than the middle of the lash as that is what is causing them to fall out when you brush them. Have a google of taping tips, tape is your best friend when it comes to corners and helping you isolate! These are great for the first few sets, I was awful when starting out! If you would like any help with anything you can message me on insta @lashes.by.Abbie.Dunstable !💜💜💜

I totally agree with all of the above. I think they look great for a beginner. Each lash should have a lash attached on a full set, even the inner corners. You can change your lash length and thickness to suit the lash you are working with. Make sure you are working with the right glue for your skills. Good luck and keep us posted on your next sets! Well done x

I totally agree with all of the above. I think they look great for a beginner. Each lash should have a lash attached on a full set, even the inner corners. You can change your lash length and thickness to suit the lash you are working with. Make sure you are working with the right glue for your skills. Good luck and keep us posted on your next sets! Well done x

Great replies here that with help you lots!
Why not consider split tips? These will increase illusion of volume. Flat Lashes are also lovely to aid attachment and look fabulous too

Model needs to be with open eyes to see how inner corners are looking , what map did you use , what model eye shape . Btw good work !

Latest posts

Back