Eyelash extensions help asap!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jodieeee20

Reaction score
Hello I’m training to do eyelash extentions I only have a month left doing it online but I’m finding it so difficult to isolate the inner corners and also to stop the glue going tacky and to just stick them on!! Not sure if it’s the glue I use LashBase glue I'm just seeing if I can get some advice to help me learn !!
Thank-you x

I'm also having trouble sticking them on and the same thing isolating. Need advice too

Hi, with the glue going tacky are you shaking the bottle for a minimum of 1 minute before using? What are you putting your glue blob on?

Inner corners what shape tweezers are you using? A curved tweezers can normally isolate the inners easier then a straight tweezer, also make sure your eye pads are not resting to high.

Sticking them on... are you cleaning and priming the lashes prior to placing the extension?

I got told not to prime the lashes first but I have primer and I use a gem stone with a sticker and I shake every time are u supposed to change the glue every 20-30 minutes? And I use the straight tweezers for the inner corners

And I always clean the lashes first too x

Yes pop a new glue blob on your stone every 20 mins I recommend, I always cleanse the lashes and then use primer. Buy so cheap curved tweezers and give them a go

Ok ThAnkyou so much I will give it a go !! X

Check with your supplier what they recommend for room conditions. It might just be that you are not doing anything wrong but that the adhesive you are using is not suitable for the current conditions. We have had some recent changes in weather and some beauty rooms have turned very warm which can affect your adhesive x

All good individual eyelash extension Glues, are much of a muchness, just different labels and price tags.(if sourced under eu regulations that is )

Try refreshing your adhesive every 15 mins this will help the consistency to remain slightly thinner and easier to manage. You will find when adhesive starts to become gloop it’s loosing strength a\and not what you want to be using.

If your using a training glue with drying times of 4-6 seconds, then humidity is generally between 40-70%, fast set glue will be 50-65% meaning not much time for error.

Latest posts

Back