Eyelash extensions - mixing lengths and curves

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nicky P

Reaction score
Hi,
I have recently completed a lash perfect course but am a little unsure about mixing different lengths and curves of lash. The trainer mentioned using a couple of different lash lengths on the full sets but I'm not sure how to mix the lashes. I realise that the lashes chosen depend on the individual client but wonder if anyone could give me some advice on the most popular lengths and curves and how to mix them in a full set.

Also, I've got a small starter kit and would like some advice on what be the best lash lengths/curl to buy that are the most popular with clients.

Many thanks x

the clients i have all tend to go for the C curl but it depends on eye shape also. i have clients that are happy with 11mm the younger ones tend to go for 13 mm but again this depends on there lash length. when mixing if im doing 11mm then the inner eye i use 9mm so if i started with the inner eye 9mm say 3 or 4 lashes then start adding 11mm but mix the two so u have an 11 and a 9 repeat this fading out the 9s so the main part of the eyelid is all 11 some add the odd 9 as it looks thicker. some people like the 11 all the way to the outer edge others like it to look more natural so bringing back in the 9 mixing the two together till the last few are 9mm, I hope this helps
As ur client base grows you will find you need different curls and lengths xxx

Latest posts

Back