Eyelash extensions - my first two sets seem terrible!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kimpardy

Reaction score
I have finished two full sets on clients. These are my first two I've ever done and I feel like I am just not getting this! The clients were very happy, maybe I am just being too hard on myself? Please let me know what you think of the attached photos? I'd also like to add.....I am always nervous for the first bit and my hands are shaking. How can I get rid of the jitters?

Attachments

• 20150505_152712_resized_1.jpg
    20150505_152712_resized_1.jpg
    186.4 KB · Views: 239
Last edited:
Look good to me :) maybe have a bottle of scotch for a swig to ease your jitters j/k. Jitters should go as you get more confident

Looks good for your first set. Try using less adhesive and perhaps use a faster drying adhesive to prevent stickies. Also if you need any tips I recommend joining Francine widdows group on Facebook . She posts tips and tutorials on there. She had helped take my work to a much higher standard. Your uniformity needs a bit of work (placing the lashes on at a straighter angle) but you'll get there xxx

Looks good for your first set. Try using less adhesive and perhaps use a faster drying adhesive to prevent stickies. Also if you need any tips I recommend joining Francine widdows group on Facebook . She posts tips and tutorials on there. She had helped take my work to a much higher standard. Your uniformity needs a bit of work (placing the lashes on at a straighter angle) but you'll get there xxx

Thank you! I knew I was a bit heavy handed with the adhesive at first. I have checked some of Frankies tutorials on you tube, but I will join the FB group. Thanks for your input!

I recently trained & i know the feeling but practise really does make perfect. Keep going & the more you do the more confidence you will gain xx

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

I know this is an old post but does anyone hand the Facebook group name that was mentioned ? X

Latest posts

Back