Eyelash extensions - new and having issues

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hamiltonemily98

Reaction score
Hi!
I just recently did an eyelash extension training course (which honestly, for the amount of money I paid I feel the instructor was largely unhelpful). I am having a really hard time with actually placing the lash extensions on the natural lash (I'm not having any problems isolating, or even lining up the lash extension to the natural lash) like I just cannot for the life of me consistently place the lashes on! I know practice is the most important thing but I'm wondering if anyone has any tips as to actually placing and applying the lash? Or even any links to videos? TIA

Attachments

• Snapchat-2140504956.jpg
    Snapchat-2140504956.jpg
    358.6 KB · Views: 38
Hi there!
I'm assuming you mean you're struggling to release the lash from your tweezers?
I'm new to lashes too and I can honestly say it took me a good few sets to get comfortable and feel natural holding my tweezers.
I know its frustrating when people keep saying "just keep practising" but that's really the best advice! :)

Maybe try watching some video's of people lashing on youtube, it could be down to the angle your holding your tweezers at or the angle you're picking the lashes up?

Don't get discouraged you'll figure out whats comfortable for you! - you look like you're doing really well! :)

Hi!
I just recently did an eyelash extension training course (which honestly, for the amount of money I paid I feel the instructor was largely unhelpful). I am having a really hard time with actually placing the lash extensions on the natural lash (I'm not having any problems isolating, or even lining up the lash extension to the natural lash) like I just cannot for the life of me consistently place the lashes on! I know practice is the most important thing but I'm wondering if anyone has any tips as to actually placing and applying the lash? Or even any links to videos? TIA

Most people struggle isolating and it does take a while to get the hang of it but if you are struggling with the placement is it that you cant get the lash close enough to the lid or do they tip sideways?
Have you tried to contact your trainer again as that should be part of your training to support you through the case studies and help you trough this part as its the most difficult x

Latest posts

Back