Eyelash extensions pads!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jazziepope

Reaction score
Which eyelash pads are everyone using? iv tried the marvel ones and also some off the wow factor website they are both rubbish and I find lashes slip up and end up getting stuck! Please help!

Hi hun,
What about using micropore tape?
I've read a few times - to rub a bit of Vaseline (very thinly) were the tape is to go & when it comes to taking the tape off at the end of treatment it comes away much easier. Some eye lash techs use tape & eye pads together to further eliminate the risk of stickies,
up to now I've only used marvel pads & the 2 people I've used pads on eyes watered like hell maybe I did it wrong (probably) lol but I'm going to give the tape a go x

Sounds good, thankyou, I will give it a go! Xx

I dont like the lint-free pads at all, as the gel starts to get gloopy and either goes into clients eyes-therefore causing them to water, ir they stick to the lashes and leave blobs of white sticky everywhere.
I use micropore tape and collagen gel eye pads. (i use the pads for relaxation for the client and to blot excess glue off my lashes - not to keep the lower lashes down)
x

I order my gel pads from Shiva on ebay. Been really happy with them. I feel that a pad is needed, don't like just using micropore tape personally.

The Marvel lash pads are too sticky I find that the client finds them uncomfortable. I also use shiva eye pads off e bay these are great similar price to Marvel Lash but clients much prefer them. :lol:

i dont like tape either. always end up with my tweezers catching on it and going fluffy and no matter how much i de-tack it it always looks sore coming off!!! :(

i use marvel lash pads just now and am quite happy with them to be honest as are my clients. ill keep the shiva ones in mind though - thanks for the tip there :) used to use the novalash ones but they were overly gooey and some of my clients werent comfortable with them. xx

That's it I'm getting on eBay!!! Thanks everyone!!! Xxx

I use pads from Eyelash Emporium and I luffs them :wink2:

Ahhhh. The elusive "perfect" gel pad.

I currently use the pads from eyelash emporium. I've tried them all and they are the best (but not perfect)

On the plus side, I know Lashbase are trying really hard to find us the perfect pad. I've been trialling some for them recently so I know they are going to take they best features from all the different pads and, hopefully, put the best parts together to make the perfect pad!

Love Lashbase :lol:

Iv been looking on eBay I just typed in gel pads there's only one type showing from one seller chris or something, but I read you writ from shiva sorry bit confused x

I use lash base, I've used so many now, but always go back to them,I find that if I just do a couple of snips along the curve they fit perfect every time. So no faffing with tape.

If the pads are slipping then you can pop a bit of tape over the bottom of them to hold them in place (sticking them to the cheek) that can help keep them in place xx

I've just got some wow factor collagen pads and the client didn't like how they felt and they didn't hold the lower lashes down either.

I'd been using pads from lash emporium and a couple of the people who I used them on complained they made their eyes water and I had to take them off and just use the tape, so I thought I'd try something new.

Back to the drawning board I suppose...

Type in Shiva, ebay on google search and it will come up :)

Homebargins.... £1.60 for a pack of 6! They dont budge!!! You need a little micro tape over them so the fibers from the top side of the pad don't catch to the lash/glue, but they are the best i have used. x

Latest posts

Back