Eyelash extensions patch test?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I do charge a booking fee when doing patch tests and knock it off first set of lashes and I'm mobile as well but can't risk my clients health or insurance [emoji2]
Hi there. I love this idea. I too was informed a patch test wasn't necessary and have been concerned about eye health since reading some horror stories. I will plan to do this. Thanks.

What I don't understand about patch testing for lashes is how can putting 2 or 3 lashes on for a patch test confirm that your client won't react when you put 70 lashes on. [emoji55]

Hey I'm laahing my first case study on wed morn and told her I need to see her 24 hrs prior for a patch test behind the ear, now I'm confused as to what to do please help!! [emoji53]

As the adhesive is not supposed to touch the skin I wouldn't be dabbing behind back of the ear. Who did you train with thought most companies had stopped saying this.

Marvel lash [emoji53]

I really wouldn't be testing putting adhesive on the skin I would just apply a couple of short lashes on outer edge of eye and test any other products you are going to use on the lashes

That's great thank you for replying

I did my third set today I will attach a pic, when I look at a lot of other lash Techs work it almost looks like they use the same size lash for the whole eye can that be done? As I'm still about wary as to what lengths to put where and end up putting random lengths anywhere, please can some one have a look at my work as I'm so new to this and not sure if I'm doing it right! Xx

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1471198804.814934.jpg

Latest posts

Back