Eyelash extensions, quick and easy!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dani91

Reaction score
Hi geeks please can someone give me some advice, iam trying to look to do eyelash extensions that will take me 20-30 minutes and cant find any apart from the 'let's go' lashes. the training for them is so expensive so i want to try somthing else but i dont want it to take me 90 minutes as iam doing them part of a package!
if anyone has any sort of advice please as iam going crazy trying to find the best solution here! lol
thanks

Contact glam lash? they do a lash in a flash course x

Express lashes. You still use individual lashes, but you just place them along the lash line without separating.
Because of this though, they need to be removed after 2 weeks (3 weeks max) as they will harm the natural lashes otherwise.
The other option is strip or cluster lashes.
x

Hi there, you are already a lash technician and if u wanted to do the express method you can train with Nouveau Lashes (same company as Let's Go) on a Master/ conversion class. It's amazing, I learnt express method- v profitable, lower lashes, y lashes, rainbow lashes, glitter, gems feathers etc - def worth it. Plus you get the Master Technician qualification. ;-) hope this helps z

Express lashes. You still use individual lashes, but you just place them along the lash line without separating.
Because of this though, they need to be removed after 2 weeks (3 weeks max) as they will harm the natural lashes otherwise.
The other option is strip or cluster lashes.
x

Out of interest which glue would you recommend to use for this - the same for semi permanent lashes or for cluster lashes?

xxx

I personally dont offer express lashes, with being mobile, I dont want clients to have them and then not book an appt to remove and thus damage their lashes.
But, you do use the same semi perm glue.
x

True - even though I don't charge separately for removal you can't trust clients to come back to remove them! Same as nails and also the reason I don't use Fast tans xx

Also known as Rapid Tans - where you only need to leave the tan on for 2 hours for a light tan, 3 hours for medium etc.
But it still takes up to 24 hours to develop fully so I don't trust clients to not leave it on for longer and then go orange and blame me!
LA tan do one, so do Sienna I think x

Yeah its so important that the clients have them professionally removed and reapplied if they like.... Which they tend too! :)

Latest posts

Back