Eyelash extensions, returning customers

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bgdxo

Reaction score
Hi everyone, new to the site but have been in the business for the last 2-3 years.
Just wanted to know if anyone had trouble getting returning clients for eyelash extensions? my prices are very affordable. I have a few clients that return for fills but rarely ever!! help where am I going wrong? my application is obviously not flawless, however I wouldn't say it was bad!

thanks in advance.

It’s hard to know without seeing your lash sets or asking your clients why they don’t come back, however, a lot of people just get their lashes done once and either hate the feel of them or can’t keep up the work that goes with them so never bother again.

Have you ever just asked any of your clients if they’d like to return or for some feedback on why they haven’t returned?

It’s hard to know without seeing your lash sets or asking your clients why they don’t come back, however, a lot of people just get their lashes done once and either hate the feel of them or can’t keep up the work that goes with them so never bother again.

Have you ever just asked any of your clients if they’d like to return or for some feedback on why they haven’t returned?

Thanks for the quick response - I guess you are right, a lot of the feedback I have received is just that they cant be bothered with the upkeep which is fair enough. I would share pics of my work hwoever I am on my work computer so none on here to share just now lol.

Yeah, I have quite a few people in just the once for holidays or events. Lashes are hard to wear when you’re not used to them!

If you’re confident in your application and your returning customers have good retention then I doubt it’s because of something you’re doing.

Maybe consider offering a discount on the first infill just to get them back the first time and used to having lashes. Or you could provide a little aftercare goodie bag with wand, shampoo etc to make it easier and more fun for them? I get mine from lash factor.

Yeah, I have quite a few people in just the once for holidays or events. Lashes are hard to wear when you’re not used to them!

If you’re confident in your application and your returning customers have good retention then I doubt it’s because of something you’re doing.

Maybe consider offering a discount on the first infill just to get them back the first time and used to having lashes. Or you could provide a little aftercare goodie bag with wand, shampoo etc to make it easier and more fun for them? I get mine from lash factor.
that's a brill idea, thanks so much!x

Hi everyone, new to the site but have been in the business for the last 2-3 years.
Just wanted to know if anyone had trouble getting returning clients for eyelash extensions? my prices are very affordable. I have a few clients that return for fills but rarely ever!! help where am I going wrong? my application is obviously not flawless, however I wouldn't say it was bad!

thanks in advance.

It’s all in the rebooking. Make yourself a schpeel for when you’ve finished working. You need to this for aftercare and that and you need to rebook in x weeks for this. Would you like to book it now. Otherwise they wait til they are all off and go anywhere they can get in

I agree, if your work is good then clients will return and do the maintenance.
If you find they maybe assume lashes last longer or don't need maintenance then maybe offer an alternative treatment for those clients like lash lifting or express lashes but otherwise persevere and make sure you emphasise that extensions require an upkeep x

I would contact few of them and ask what is the reason. If the work if good then for sure they will return as this treatment is addictive. Maybe you should reconsider more training .

Latest posts

Back