Eyelash extensions, should I put myself out there?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Byhan97

Reaction score
I’ve been doing eyelash extensions for about a year now (classics) and I’ve got a few clients through friends of friends. I’ve developed my skills and technique massively since I started but I’m scared to put myself out there properly, as in posting photos of my work to my page. I know I’m not the best at lashes out there as there is some amazing people but it’s such a popular treatment and I want to get noticed. By looking at my photos would you suggest I’m good enough to put myself out there? I’ve seen some atrocious lash therapists out there and I’m just conscious I’d be one hahahaha. Please let me know your opinion and feedback would be appreciated. I charge £25 at the minute for time and effort into them. I’ve posted some on my insta page @byhannahbeauty which doesn’t have many followers as I haven’t promoted it. This page won’t let me upload my photos

Attachments

• E87246AB-56C7-4D94-A573-9A4C13979A34.jpeg
    E87246AB-56C7-4D94-A573-9A4C13979A34.jpeg
    844.2 KB · Views: 59
  • 3DA97DA8-53D6-4D35-8C71-9FCC9C50A819.jpeg
    3DA97DA8-53D6-4D35-8C71-9FCC9C50A819.jpeg
    426.1 KB · Views: 58
They’re lovely! I’ve only been doing lashes for a couple of months and I know I’m not very good yet, but you just have to put yourself out there! And honestly these lashes look so lovely you should go for it! X

They’re lovely! I’ve only been doing lashes for a couple of months and I know I’m not very good yet, but you just have to put yourself out there! And honestly these lashes look so lovely you should go for it! X
Thank you x

Latest posts

Back