Eyelash Extensions Training DVD

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kat_m

Reaction score
Hi there, I would like the opinion of anyone who has used the marvel lash training DVD or any one who has completed a training course in eyelash extensions. I see that beauty express are offering this at the moment for around £100 (includes dvd & student kit) and it sounds tempting at this price, but I don't know how much skill is involved in this treatment and whether a dvd would be enough to master the technique. (or how good the dvd will be)

The marvel lash training is for the lashes that last approx 24hrs
if you are wanting to train in semi permanent lashes that last up to 3 months with the correct after care then it is a different course all together hun and costs around 5 times as much hth

The marvel lash training is for the lashes that last approx 24hrs
if you are wanting to train in semi permanent lashes that last up to 3 months with the correct after care then it is a different course all together hun and costs around 5 times as much hth
No marvel lash are semi permanent lash extensions, last up to two months it says and take about 2 hours to apply. It says a bit about them on salon system website and that you can charge from £60 - £150 forr a set. Salon system also do the individual eyelash extensions which last about 24 hrs.

Sounds like a good price but will you get a certificate that you can use for insurance with this,
i wouldn't chance working on someones eyes without the personal training and a certificate that ensures you will be insured hth

Yes thats true I'll probably just leave it and go for the trainin, seemed like a good idea when I first seen the ad for it. thanks

Latest posts

Back