Eyelash Extensions Training, Who to go to?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Poshfloss

Reaction score
Hi Everyone,
I would love to train in eyelash extensions, I had left it until now, as I have recently had eye surgery, after wearing glasses since I was 2 yrs old. I have had lens repacements, wow, what I can see now.......So now I am confident with my vision, which what was holding me back before, but I am unsure where is best to train, I live in the northwest, and don't mind travelling. Which company do you recommend? And why? Help!!! Thanks in advance, lotsa luv x x :hug::hug:

Hi Poshfloss,
I have just today received a leaflet from NSI (in Salford). They now have a course for eyelash extensions. The leaflet does not state the price or what the training entails but u could phone them to find out. 0500 131 009. I too am really interested in this course so will be phoning too.
x

I would recommend i-lash, i trained with them last year, the training was really good, you worked on each other but the thing that really impressed me was
out of a class of 8 only 2 of us were passed on the day,
the others had to do case studies and send in photos till the trainer was happy that they were competent,
most other places just pass you because you have attended hth

i did nouveau training they were fab, i think NSI is the nouveau training aswell?

Hi Poshfloss,
I have just today received a leaflet from NSI (in Salford). They now have a course for eyelash extensions. The leaflet does not state the price or what the training entails but u could phone them to find out. 0500 131 009. I too am really interested in this course so will be phoning too.
x
Hi,
Thanks I will phone NSI tomorrow, I am quite near the Salford one, I have done all my other training there. I may even see you there, when are you planning to do your course? Lotsa luv x :D

Hi,
Thanks I will phone NSI tomorrow, I am quite near the Salford one, I have done all my other training there. I may even see you there, when are you planning to do your course? Lotsa luv x :D
I phoned NSI today who said the course would cost £*** for a full days training and a student (small) kit. I have booked on the acrylic conversion course so once I have completed that I will definately look into doing the eyelash extension course with them.
Good luck
x

Last edited by a moderator:
I phoned NSI today who said the course would cost £*** for a full days training and a student (small) kit. I have booked on the acrylic conversion course so once I have completed that I will definately look into doing the eyelash extension course with them.
Good luck
x
Hi Hun,
Thanks for the info, I will phone Monday for dates, I have booked make up course with them, so want to get that one done 1st. You will enjoy your nail course there, when are you going? Have a nice weekend, lotsa luv x :hug::hug:

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Hun,
Thanks for the info, I will phone Monday for dates, I have booked make up course with them, so want to get that one done 1st. You will enjoy your nail course there, when are you going? Have a nice weekend, lotsa luv x :hug::hug:
Hi Poshfloss,
I have booked conversion with NSI for second week in Feb. I have been doing acrylic/gel tip overlay since 2004 but took a 12 month break to have my daughter so just getting back into nails again. I have a practice hand which I am using as much as possible to get back into the swing of things!! (Oh how I have missed doing nails). I also want to do a sculpting course with NSI too after the conversion. How was the tanning course? Do you find this popular with clients?
x

Latest posts

Back