eyelash extensions, which one?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Beautyw

Reaction score
Hi

at the minute i don't do eyelash extensions but there is a girl that comes down sort of every 1-2 months and i think she does nouveau individual lashes which she charges £50-£70 and then £40 top up but a lot of my clients that have tried them think they're too dear.

i was looking to do something like this myself to offer but something a bit cheaper than this. are there any sort of eyelashes that are cheaper than this but a bit dearer than the eyelashes you can get that you just stick in and stay in for 2 weeks or so (the ones from boots, sallys etc, im talking about).

i want eyelashes like the individual ones but not having to charge too much for them so they can suit my clients.

xxxxx

For the semi permanent lashes 50 -70 is a good price and your only going to be doing yourself out of money making them any cheaper for clients. I really dont think that there is anything - maybe blink and go or express lashes but I don't do them dont know how they are done or what is charge I am afraid. THe sempi permanent lashes if your doing a full set will take a good 1 1/2 to anything up to 4 hours depending on how many lashes your putting in and how good a confition your clients lashes are.

Cath

thanks for the advice. as im the only one working for myself at the moment, i don't think i want to spend 1 1/2 - 4 hours doing eyelashes. but i will look into the other companies you suggested thanks

Latest posts

Back