Eyelash Extensions...Which ones ?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bombini

Reaction score
Ive read a couple of threads on eyelash extensions and ive decided i want to offer them but not sure what companies to contact (can't seem to find any info, websites etc)

Also few other questions;
  • Is it a difficult treatment ?
  • How much do you charge ?
  • How long does it take ?
  • Are the products expensive ?

I, too, am looking into doing this. The main thing that has put me off is the cost of the kits and general RRP of the treatment. Maybe I am wrong, but the general prices I have seem seem like quite a lot both for the kits (ads in Scratch I've seen are about £200-300) and the RRP is between £70-100.
Now I just know that no-one in my area is going to pay that amount of money for a treatment, no matter how many TV slots they watch and before and after pics they see.
The new Salon Systems kit is a bit less but I've yet to see any info on training or course prices.

I do eyelash extensions and trained with I-Lash. The reason I went with them, after many months of looking, is the quality of products, knowledge of the trainers and the fact that they came to my salon to train me at no extra cost. This was great for me as I do stress if I have to find somewhere I have never been before, lol!
I have a few clients now who have kept their extensions on, and do about 2-4 lots of infills a week. I charge £20-£25 for infills every 2/3 weeks and for a full set I charge from £45 for "half sets"
When I first started I hated doing them, and in my training I really thought I would never get it! I now love doing them and can get a full set on in about 75-90 mins. Infills take about 30-45 mins usually. People are not beating my door down for them ,but i do enough to warrant offering the treatment. Hope that helps!

Thanks for that info,

Ive just called the same company about 20 mins ago found there details on internet.
Have to admit they sound pretty good but the guy said that in the training i wouldn't get to have them on myself as all the time is taken up with other things. I would like to have them on so that i can show people and hopefully get new clients.

Can you apply them yourself ? I don't know of any other salons in area that offer it so can't even have them done to see if i like it.

No you couldnt put them on yourself! I would love to be able to do that as I am always jelous when I put them on others:sad:
I have the same trouble as the nearest salon to me that does them charge £105 for a full set and £35.00 for infills. I couldnt justify spending that on myself at this moment in time!! The training day is full on and you put lashes on a model that you get in, as well as theory. I would love to have them on though as you say, for advertising. What I do though is take before and after photos and i have a board that I have put them on in a frame on my salon wall so clients can see how they look. Also i get most new clients for lashes from clients that have them on so they do my advertising!

are these the ones that last for 4-5 day's as i would like to to these ones

are these the ones that last for 4-5 day's as i would like to to these ones

No. I do offer the "stick on's" but eyelash extensions are the ones you have maintenance/infills done on them every 2-3 weeks:)

Latest posts

Back