Eyelash Extensions

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stacylouise

Reaction score
Do you think its possible to learn these in 1 day? I understand that im not gonna pick it up straight away and i will need tons of practise but im one of these people that needs to perfect what i do before i get let loose on clients, i take really bad panic attacks and have agoraphobia so i cant go to college. i want to offer a lot more treatments. I'm not one of these people who will do bad jobs for stupid cheap prices or undercut other people just to get clients ect... i care about my reputation and want clients to be happy.

Do you all think these 1 day courses are ok to do? Aslong as you put 110% into it?

I did a one day course in extensions and it was fine. There's not actually that much to learn. Its just practice practice practice!
Your be fine gun
xxx

Sent from my X10i using SalonGeek

Thank you so much! Now trying to brave the 1 day courses is gonna be a big thing haha!!

I second that lashes are my favourite treatment I love it - it really is practise ... I have2 sets today!! all I would say is dont give up and it will take you a good few hours for a full set untill you have got the hang of it, but the more you do them the quicker and better you will get x

Thank you! i saw a program called Skin Deep and a girl got her lashes done and took a bad reaction and her eyelids ended up swollen and the person who done them just ripped them off!!!! which took her eyelashes with it!! :eek::eek: seriously dont know how these kinda people can be allowed to do this:evil::evil:

Doing lashes is actually very therapeutic (sp) and will help your anxiety no end. Chose wisely with your course and you will be fine, have courage and look to the future, not the "now" of the one day course, best of luck xx

I would say that after a good one day course you should be safe and basically competent. But i wouldnt underestimate the amount of practise you may need. I did a course three weeks ago and have practised two hours a day every single day since. Slowly improving but not exactly brilliant yet!

Definitely go for it though. Its addictive and a lovely treatment to do. Good luck xxx

I did a course last begining of October. Timing was a bit mad, as had a baby and trying to practise and look after the baby been hard work. Didn't think about that at the time.

I have got a certificate yet as have to do two case studies. The trainer has been brilliant as I'm for ever on the fone. I had a problem with the lashes not last's. Turned out the problem was I wasn't putting enough glue on.

It's deffo a case of practising!!!!

Thanks guys!!! You have made me feel a bit better about the whole 1 day courses!

If it makes you feel even better, i'm not the most confident person. It has took me 4 years to finally pluck up the courage to go out and make something of myself! You can do whatever you want if you put your mind to it :hug:

Yes i did in one day- fab course i have been practicing like mad done 4 friends now! it is easy to learn, its just getting technique right and that takes practice.

Thanks again everyone! you have all been really helpful :Love:

I've been pratising like mad on family and friends this past month. So after so advice of another geek, I'm offering semi-permanent eyelash for a very reduced rate, and I have 4 people that have booked in, that's until wednesday next week, I'm brickking it but I have to start somewhere and I needed the push. That is only email's to client's which I sent out on Tuesday night.

Finger's crossed. It is scarey but we all have to start somewhere.

Latest posts

Back