Eyelash extensions

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jv_

Reaction score
Hi, I'm already trained in lashes but I want to take my lashes to the next level, so I'm looking into other courses but I don't know if it would be a waste of money or if I should just continue to practice.

Also I have used a few different brands including lash FX, Marvel & AH Francis what other brands would people recommend using to get the best result? I know everyone has their own opinion but would like to hear what others find amazing to use. Thanks

I've got the same question:) I'm looking to get back into lashing as already trained in a generic brand so I have room to play with products I can use! Was looking at lash base, eyelashemporium, AH Francis for the lashes, and Flirties for the glue! Not sure what the best combo is! X

I currently use AH Francis but I've used Lash FX glue because I find it dries quickly. I've looked at Flirties and wanted to order as I've heard its great product x

Latest posts

Back