Quantcast

Eyelash extensions

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

Christydavies22

Reaction score
I'm newly qualified to do eyelash extensions and they look great when I practise, but they never seem to last very long. What could be happening? I use lash base glue and lashes. Please help [emoji31][emoji30]

sonia shpak

Reaction score
I'm newly qualified to do eyelash extensions and they look great when I practise, but they never seem to last very long. What could be happening? I use lash base glue and lashes. Please help [emoji31][emoji30]

sonia shpak

Reaction score
Hi:) it's very confusing when your first starting out as there is so much to learn. Sounds like your application is good if they look good after your done. Have you looked at the room temperature and humidity in your room? This can effect the staying power of glue. Each glue has an ideal humidity and temperature it cures best in? Also are the clients lashes cleaned, preped and fully dried before you start applying extensions?

kymslashes

Reaction score
I'm having the exact same problem!! I feel like just giving up at the minute! :( I have just ordered Lashbase glue but my house is really warm! I have ordered a thermometer too to try and monitor the temp, hopefully this will work! X

cazjp69

Reaction score
You need a hydrometer to test your temps n humidity to work out how your adhesive is setting n if you need to adjust the ways ur applying

Pmcnaught0

Reaction score
Lash base glue isnt the best (my opinion before I get shot down). I have used eyelash emporium platinum glue for a few years. Never had any issue especial temperature wise.

Latest posts