Eyelash extensions

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Vilmutia

Reaction score
Hi all. I just had Classic eyelash course and feel that I don't know what I am doing. We had only 2 hours for practice and I could't apply an eyelash on every natural eyelash, because I was scared that my model will have only one eye done. I even don't know should we apply eyelashes on every natural eyelash? Therefore I am very unhappy with result and myself :( I am even thinking maybe it's not for me :( How was your beginning? I am a nail tech and it took me a lot of time to learn, but with eyelashes I don't know if I can do this :(

Attachments

• 2018-01-22 08.18.02.jpg
    2018-01-22 08.18.02.jpg
    168.6 KB · Views: 49
Is the trainer able to help you further? How many case studies do you need to do? I hated extensions when I first started, I didn’t have a clue, I joined some lash groups and practiced practiced practiced. Xx

This is completely normal on my course I think I applied 20 lashes to each eye in 3 hours that we had. After my case studies I was doing full sets covering every single lash but still taking 3 hours, I am now onto 1hour 30 minutes it suddenly clicked with me then my speed came. I still take up to 2 hours on some clients. Make sure your isolating and swap eyes over if you need to to prevent them sticking. If you’re covering all the lashes and happy with the results don’t worry about timings it’ll come to you! @bycharlottelouise on instagram for photos. If you’d like to see my photos of my casestudies let me know and you can see a huge difference from then to now only 1/2 months later xx

This is completely normal on my course I think I applied 20 lashes to each eye in 3 hours that we had. After my case studies I was doing full sets covering every single lash but still taking 3 hours, I am now onto 1hour 30 minutes it suddenly clicked with me then my speed came. I still take up to 2 hours on some clients. Make sure your isolating and swap eyes over if you need to to prevent them sticking. If you’re covering all the lashes and happy with the results don’t worry about timings it’ll come to you! @bycharlottelouise on instagram for photos. If you’d like to see my photos of my casestudies let me know and you can see a huge difference from then to now only 1/2 months later xx

Is it possible for me to ask who you did your training with? As I’m currently looking for the best lash course and I’m Cheshire base.

Thanks in advance xx

Is it possible for me to ask who you did your training with? As I’m currently looking for the best lash course and I’m Cheshire base.

Thanks in advance xx

I did my course through Nouveau at “creative academy Manchester” they’re really good and the full kit comes with but they are pricey bc you’re basically paying for the name like Hd brows xx

Latest posts

Back