Eyelash extensions

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

holch

Reaction score
Hi I am new to eyelash extensions and find it hard to keep the lashes from sticking together which means I don't extend on every lash, not sure if this is because of the products I am using ? I use silk mink lash by I love lash? what are the best products to use for a fuller lash and tips welcome :)

It is probably not the lashes you use but the adhesive. If it is too slow setting then you will have to hold it a bit longer to avoid the neighbouring lashes sticking. It is good to move about and not lash the neighbour straight away but if you are quicker now you could maybe move onto a slightly faster setting adhesive?
As a beginner its always good to stay with a slower adhesive as it gives you more time to isolate and place the lash correctly but as you gain more experience you can get onto slightly faster adhesives too.

You mention you want to achieve a fuller look? What lashes are you using currently? Generally you will find that thinner lashes will give a fuller look rather than using thicker extensions x

I too am new to lashing, Ive not even done 20ppl yet. But what I’ve found is a faster setting adhesive AND not using too much adhesive seems to be helping atm x

You need to make sure you working in a way that you aren’t placing lashes next to each other straight away as then they clump, also be aware of how much glue you pick up

Have you been shown how to lash nap, I train my students to place 1 lash in each section, then going back and placing another. This gives the adhesive time to dry so stops stickies, you will probably be better with a faster adhesive too

Latest posts

Back