Eyelash extensions

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Eleanor55

Reaction score
Hi, Ive been doing lash extensions now for 10months. I wear a mask but I have had worst headache for weeks and been going dizzy. Do any other lash techs suffer from this? Just trying to figure out if its from the glue fumes or could be something els. Thanks x

Hi Eleanor, is your room well ventilated and are you wearing a FFP3 approved mask? Headaches, feeling sick, runny nose etc can all be symptoms that you experience when you are over exposed to the fumes in the glue, mainly cyanoacrylate. Also if you are using a glue ring I would stop using that and switch to a jade stone so that the glue isn’t so close to you.
You can also buy glue odour neutralisers too but my my main advise would be to definitely wear a mask which is ffp3 approved and make sure your room is well ventilated. X

Hi Eleanor, is your room well ventilated and are you wearing a FFP3 approved mask? Headaches, feeling sick, runny nose etc can all be symptoms that you experience when you are over exposed to the fumes in the glue, mainly cyanoacrylate. Also if you are using a glue ring I would stop using that and switch to a jade stone so that the glue isn’t so close to you.
You can also buy glue odour neutralisers too but my my main advise would be to definitely wear a mask which is ffp3 approved and make sure your room is well ventilated. X
Thankyou for replying, At the moment I wear a N95 mask and I use a jadestone for my glue. I will try a ffp3 mask, ThankYou!

Latest posts

Back