Eyelash/Eyebrow Enhancments...

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
sugarbabe said:
I'm trying to get on a course down here in bristol, but they keep being cancelled due to low numbers. When I was over in New York at Easter I saw lots of places advertising eyelash extensions but they cost a fortune - nearly £150 a time!!! Haven't seen any courses doing this over here.

TRY BRISTOL NAIL & BEAUTY TRAINING SCHOOL ALSO VERY GOOD TRAINING IN NAIL EXTENSIONS AND WAXING / EYELASH TINTING COURSES TEL 0117 3771103

sugarbabe said:
I'm trying to get on a course down here in bristol, but they keep being cancelled due to low numbers. When I was over in New York at Easter I saw lots of places advertising eyelash extensions but they cost a fortune - nearly £150 a time!!! Haven't seen any courses doing this over here.

I am doing eyelash extensions course with Nouveau Lashes on tuesday. I am sure you'll find they run courses nearer to you as well.

Kellyc said:
hi peeps i know this is not nails related, but im really excited im doing an Eyebrow/Eyelash Enhancement course on thursday which ive waited ages to do but also very nervous, a friend of mine who used to do beauty said that it was one of the hardest things she did, and had to practice constantly. Has anyone else got any views on learning this treatment, as with all things it takes practice but think i may be going in blind lol! as im expecting it to be quite easy to do (or maybe im just hoping that) x x x x

Hi, Did you do the course? How did you find it? i am doing this end of Aug if there are enough girlies to run it. Just wonderered how you got on xxxx

hi there

does any one know where to learn the "real eyebrow threading" procedure for eyebrows and removal of hair...........like the ancient indian art?????

i am in essex, and finding it increasigly expensive to keep going back and for to the west end of london to get it done, and would like to learn it myself, locally..........Essex, i am near Thurrock/Lakside.

any one can help or properly train, or point me in the right direction.

thanks

Latest posts

Back