Eyelash glue storage

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MissJulesBeauty

Reaction score
So I have been doing a little work on my mapping and decided to have a little play this evening. I am so glad I did as when I opened my glue it was thick and blobby. I have a couple of clients tomorrow so will rush out and buy more. I have been looking online at storage and it says I should be storing it in the fridge when not in use but allow to go back to room temp before using. Is this correct. I do lashes mobile and have just left it in the car with the rest of my kit. Can you lovely ladies give me some storage advice? Do you have airtight pouches or containers you keep it in, I have seen these on ebay. I am miffed at spending money on glue a week ago for it to be fit for the bin today ha ha! x

Ahh I hate when that happens! Check with your supplier lovely, they’ll give you the best advice for their products:)

Check with your supplier, but we always recommend that they can be stored in a fridge BEFORE opening, but once opened must be kept in a cool, dry place. Do not let moisture get into the glue.

Latest posts

Back