Eyelash glue!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Xbeautyx

Reaction score
What eyelash glue does everyone use for just cluster/individual lashes? A girl who does hair in our salon goes to her cousin who works in a different salon for her cluster lashes as they just last so so well! I find I'm great at putting cluster/individual lashes on and clients are always happy so I've got that bit down but they don't last more than a week, the girl i work with has her's on for nearly 3 weeks at a time but she doesn't have a clue what glue this girl uses! I just use the salon system black glue and the fumes with this glue is also quite strong...Any advice really appreciated! X

I also use the salon system black glue, and most of my clients get 2 weeks out of them, but could probably get a few extra days. Just easier to have them for regular appointments! I don't know how you apply them, but I drag some glue through the lashes first then apply near the root, which seems to last a lot longer. It means removal takes a bit longer but my clients are happy with that if they last well :) x

I also use the salon system black glue, and most of my clients get 2 weeks out of them, but could probably get a few extra days. Just easier to have them for regular appointments! I don't know how you apply them, but I drag some glue through the lashes first then apply near the root, which seems to last a lot longer. It means removal takes a bit longer but my clients are happy with that if they last well :) x
Oh right thanks for the reply, two weeks sounds fab! I do usually just dip the lash/lashes in the glue but ill give the drag method a go then and see if i see a difference.

I was taught that They aren't supposed to last 2 weeks & that It's not good for the natural lashes to leave them on that long.
Which is why they are usually advertised as 'weekend lashes'
x

Cluster lashes should only be on for a week max as they are heavier than sp lashes and attach to more than one lash which restricts the natural lash cycle . Sp lashes should be done if wanting them on for longer.

Latest posts

Back