Eyelash Perm and tint

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

suzybaby

Reaction score
Morning Everyone
Can anyone recommend a good company for eyelash perms and tints? and
has anyone used the new type of rollers the click and curl from a h francis?
any feedback would be great

can no-one recommend a good eyelash tint and perm?
I have used salon systems but would like to try another brand?
thanks

well i use Thuya and it's very good. I haven't heard of H francis i'm afraid.

Hiya!

I use Lashtint from Hive and its fantastic! Also they sell curlers in diff, sizes.Check out Welcome to Hive of Beauty

Hope this helps!
x

sorry it's A H francis they do a new type of eyelash roller just wondered if anyone had used them and how did they rate them?

Welcome to A H Francis Professional Beauty - 11k here's the link hope it works...

thanks for the replies I'll look into the brands you've recommended
:hug:

I use Hive too andit's great. I use Salon Systems for perming again no problems.

I have seen the device you mentioned advertised it is very new to the industry a couple of months old I think so you may not get much feedback on it yet:hug:

i use the strictly professional tint kit

i just completed my eyelash perming with amirose

the trainer was great

i have a salon system perm kit i will have to give it a try

i too am intrigued by this new gadget from ah francis

all my eyelash/eyebrow tinting and perming training has been part of my makeup courses

I use Thuya which is available from Ellisons, alll my clients that come from other salons say that it lasts longer than any other tint that they've had. It is really glossy and touch wood I have never had a reaction. There is a video that teaches you how to perm then tint at the same time and Ellisons offer a course in this but i havnt tried this myself as very rarely get the two together
hth jox:)

I use Hive for eyelash tints and Salon System for perms, but A H Francis, do a small perming kit that has sachets of the solutions that will be better for me as i dont do many perms. So i am going to try this next. I havent used the new curlers though.

Morning Everyone
Can anyone recommend a good company for eyelash perms and tints? and
has anyone used the new type of rollers the click and curl from a h francis?
any feedback would be great

this new system looks like some sort of eyelash curler to me but you don't need to use perming rods or glue, maybe its just me but i still can't quite figure out how it works

Click n Curl from A H Francis Professional Beauty

i'm only guessing here from looking at the picture of the plastic clicker, but I guess the thick piece of plastic at the top goes above the lash line and the eyelashes stick out below, then you would perhaps put the perm lotion on this thick bar and push the bottom bit of the yellow plastic thing upwards.

This would trap the eyelashes upwards and keep them in place. Then, again I am guessing, you just release the bottom bit to put on the setting lotion, and again for collagen treatment.

Less of a fiddle than glue? I don't know but its a lot to shell out to experiment with!

It would be great to hear from someone who has actually used this system though, as I am only guessing how it works and don't know for sure

i'm only guessing here from looking at the picture of the plastic clicker, but I guess the thick piece of plastic at the top goes above the lash line and the eyelashes stick out below, then you would perhaps put the perm lotion on this thick bar and push the bottom bit of the yellow plastic thing upwards.

This would trap the eyelashes upwards and keep them in place. Then, again I am guessing, you just release the bottom bit to put on the setting lotion, and again for collagen treatment.

Less of a fiddle than glue? I don't know but its a lot to shell out to experiment with!

It would be great to hear from someone who has actually used this system though, as I am only guessing how it works and don't know for sure

oh i think i get it now

thanks

I use Thuya as it comes in individual sachets so if you dont do alot of perming it doesnt go off before you get chance to use it. I have always had good results with it tried the tints too they are good also. Purchase from Ellisons.:)

Latest posts

Back