Eyelash perming vs eyelash lifting

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

melfro

Reaction score
So I'm a beauty therapist with 6 years experience and a success little business.....
However this may sound like a silly question.

When I trained we did lash perming as part of our course, when I qualified I did a couple of lash perms but there wasn't much call for it and didn't replace my kit once it went off.
I have recently had a few people ask if I can do it got them, I've been to the wholesalers and all they sell is lash lifting kits. Obviously I know the difference between the two however what I don't know is whether I'd need to do separate training in order to offer lash lifts?
Advice appreciated

Hey hunni

You don’t need to do another training course, just ask your insurance company to check with them but didn’t have to when I asked mine.
Sandra

A lot of insurances class this as a separate treatment and they will require a certificate to show that you have qualified.
Also if this is your income it might be worth doing a refresher/conversion course to learn how to perform the treatment. Just because it seems similar doesnt mean its the same and a lot of the times its the little things that make a difference and if you are charging clients for a treatment you want to make sure you can offer a reliable treatment outcome otherwise it could have an impact on your business and reputation x

Latest posts

Back