Eyelash Perming

bombini

Im thinking about doing an eyelash perming course so i have another treatment to offer to clients and was wondering how many people offer this & if its popular ?

Being mobile i can't offer as many treatments as id like to & for certain treatments like spray tanning i would struggle to find models & haven't really got the cash to invest in it either :cry: so something like eyelash perming would be ideal.

Lily

I offer eyelas perming and its very popular! Its very effective and my clients love it!

We also run courses!

Amanda

im also hoping to do eyelash perming next year, it is very profitable and from what ive heard on here quite popular!

good luck :green: xx

Bev Rose

Hi Juliette,
I didi my eyelash perming & tinting course through my local 'Sally's' it was by Salon System.

I do not advertise much so i don't actually do them that much - maybe i should put an ad in the local rag as I know there aren't many places round here that actually do it.

God luck with whatever you choose tho hun xx

BABSann

Have to say that we dont do a huge amount of eyelash perming.Probably 2 a week.It's an excellent add on service though with min products to take up space when mobile.

The kit is quite dear though.Although you get quite a lot of perms out of a kit.We offer a free eyelash tint with the perm.It's the only free thing we offer.Eyelash perm costs £25.00 each treatment.

bombini

Thanks for you advice gals, Salon System was the range i was looking at but i think the training is at Ellisons.

Most of the courses i have seen are for a day is that about right ?

Great idea babs about the free eyelash tint, do quite a lot of them so might be able to entice those clients into having perming to :green:

BABSann

Thanks for you advice gals, Salon System was the range i was looking at but i think the training is at Ellisons.

Most of the courses i have seen are for a day is that about right ?

Great idea babs about the free eyelash tint, do quite a lot of them so might be able to entice those clients into having perming to :green:
No probs hun.Yes they usually run for a day. Or a matter of hours.:)

pazzy

I have cooled on the eyelash perming side, but just wondered what was the best eyelash perm...the one that gives results everytime (some were hit n miss for me)

nemotail

Invisible Geek
Lash perming and tinting is my 3rd most popular treatment - after nails and waxing. Its a profitable treatment but the development time does drag!
I use Thuya Lash Perm & Tinting from Ellisons, you can perm and tint in one session and I have never had any problems.
HTH
KxXx