Eyelash primer

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kh11

Reaction score
Has anyone heard of using witch hazel as a primer?? This is what my tutor recommended, but when I bought it it's a cream. Is this ok? or should I bin it and go with flirties :)?xxx

Hi there...as far as I know Witchazel looks like water and is usually used as a toner. Not sure if it would work as a primer, but I have never heard of witchhazel cream. I have the Flirties primer but to be honest I usually don't use a primer as I don't find it makes much difference.

Hope this helps!

Have never heard of using witch hazel as a primer? It would be the distilled witch hazel rather than cream but I would recommend you use a proper lash primer which has been specially formulated for this purpose.

I use the lash base primer. I also like the IPA primer but clients aren't keen on the fumes

Have never heard of using witch hazel as a primer? It would be the distilled witch hazel rather than cream but I would recommend you use a proper lash primer which has been specially formulated for this purpose.

I use the lash base primer. I also like the IPA primer but clients aren't keen on the fumes
I asked the salon that does my lashes,and they use witch hazel as primer aswell, the distilled one. I asked the girl that does mine this morning as I wanted to know wich primer they use

Has anyone heard of using witch hazel as a primer?? This is what my tutor recommended, but when I bought it it's a cream. Is this ok? or should I bin it and go with flirties :)?xxx
No you need to get distilled witch hazel

I personally would use a cleaner first and then the primer to ensure that all natural oils are removed x

Yes that's what they do, they clean it first and then use that hazel stuff to prime. Ill just try a couple of ways and see what works best

What primer is ur go to, one that u think is amazing?

Yes that's what they do, they clean it first and then use that hazel stuff to prime. Ill just try a couple of ways and see what works best

What primer is ur go to, one that u think is amazing?
I am biased as I use the flirties products (primer, cleanser and adhesives) x

Ah i read flierties so many times now, but i keep forgetting to check it out x

Ah i read flierties so many times now, but i keep forgetting to check it out x
You can have a look at the website but there is also a friendly chat group on facebook where you can ask any questions x

You can have a look at the website but there is also a friendly chat group on facebook where you can ask any questions x
Im not on Facebook, but i did look at thier website, and they are reasonably priced, and ill give the primer a go x

Don’t use witch hazel, a good cleaner and a primer is enough. Check out lash base x

I am biased as I use the flirties products (primer, cleanser and adhesives) x
I havent got my certificates yet. Doing training monday. I cant sign up to flirties yet. The prices i see now on thier page are they with or without vat ?

I havent got my certificates yet. Doing training monday. I cant sign up to flirties yet. The prices i see now on thier page are they with or without vat ?
You can still order as long as you can prove that you have booked your training. If you are unsure you can ring or email them and the office can help.
The prices on the website are trade prices so they are exclusive of VAT but when you check out you can see the total before you hit the final button :) x

You can still order as long as you can prove that you have booked your training. If you are unsure you can ring or email them and the office can help.
The prices on the website are trade prices so they are exclusive of VAT but when you check out you can see the total before you hit the final button :) x
Ok so it just goes up 20% ? So its still quite cheap thier prices. I think ill defo give them a go

Ok so it just goes up 20% ? So its still quite cheap thier prices. I think ill defo give them a go
Yes the 20% VAT is added before you check out. You can get free delivery over £50 though and there is also a few products where you can get the Buy 5 and get 1 Free promotion (which works out as 20% discount) so its worth adding a few bits together to save :) x

Yes the 20% VAT is added before you check out. You can get free delivery over £50 though and there is also a few products where you can get the Buy 5 and get 1 Free promotion (which works out as 20% discount) so its worth adding a few bits together to save :) x
Yes im just looking through thier stuff, so anything from there , lashes glue primer clenser, i can get it all without worrying im using a product that is not good

Latest posts

Back