Eyelash thickener?

I had a client today ask if i sold eyelash thickner? it comes like a liquid liner apparantly and is suposed to make the lashes grow in thicker and longer?

I do remember reading something on here a while ago but cant find the thread. i said I would ask for her. Can anyone shed anymore light on this?

thanks

I've tried lots of lash thickners or conditioners and my general opinion is - they're all the same and do nothing :/

to be honest i would have said this was a gimmick, but she said someone that she knew used to wear eyelash extensions but has stopped since getting this miracle stuff. :eek:

thinkpink2008

Im on boots product testing panel and was sent an over the counter one to try which was like an eyeliner as you described so maybe this is what shes talking about. I know site rules and im not promoting this product and not giving the name but just suggesting this may be what shes talking about x

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek

Im on boots product testing panel and was sent an over the counter one to try which was like an eyeliner as you described so maybe this is what shes talking about. I know site rules and im not promoting this product and not giving the name but just suggesting this may be what shes talking about x

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek
i dont really know much about it, she did say that it was around £40 a bottle

I have used Complete Lash after someone on here recommended it, and I have to say it is fantastic!

Someone had shown a picture of thier lashes after using it and they were beautiful so I thought I'd give it a try - then found the price!!!!!!!!!! It's around £70-80 a bottle but it will last for ages so for me much more cost effective than having extensions regularly.

I think you could probably retail this item if your clients showed a need/desire for it.