Eyelash tinting and waxing - which first ?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cmorcom

Reaction score
HI, I ve got a lady this morning for an eyelash tint , eyebrow and lip wax . I know with Brow tinting it should be done at the beginning for various reasons but would eyelashes be the same? I m pretty sure not as the tint makes no contract with the waxed brow ( hopefully!!!) and would be nicer to finish with something more pleasurable !! Thoughs would be great x

It's up to you. There would be no reason not to tint the eyelashes last as the brow wax would have no negative effect on tinting the lashes. However, in terms of treatment flow and timings doing all your tinting first then waxing after may be better.

Plus you save time by tinting the brows whilst the eyelash tint is developing. x

Thank you . She actually doesn t need her brows tinting this time . Do I leave the tint to the end - but I ll take your comments on board for next time xx

Tint last, it will be fine, will also give her brows and lip to soothe whilst she has her tint x :biggrin:

Latest posts

Back